- Stamps ~ Unity's Little Buggers
- Paper ~ Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Pure Luxury White, BG dsp
- Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Markers
- Accessories ~ Stickles, Pearls, Ribbon, Flowers, Button
This first challenge is a super fun Scavenger Hunt Challenge given to us by Jean (naturecoastcrafter)!!! Head over to the Res-Q Blog to get all the details and directions!!! For this card I chose a sketch, along with using a floral image, from Michelle (eliotstamps)........the color combo from Pat (casep)...........and the ribbon a la Jacq (jacqueline).........let me tell ya............this Scavenger Hunt was soooooo fun!!!! I used my Unity Stamps kit Little Buggers and some of my favorite Basic Grey Two Scoops dsp!!! Hope you have fun and enjoy a little JUMPSTART to your Mojo!!!!
- Stamps ~ Gina K. Floral Frenzy, Elegant Flowers
- Paper ~ Pure Luxury White, Lavendar Lace, Black Market Letters From Paradise
- Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Markers & Ink Pads
- Accessories ~ Gems, Hardware, Ribbon, Clip
This card I made for Gina's Stamp TV Color Challenge this week.........Lavendar and Olive. Now lavendar is not my favorite color, but I sure do love how Spring-y and cheery they look together!! I used the Floral Frenzy Kit, Elegant Flowers stamp set and the watercoloring technique with my SU ink pads and the wonderful Niji Waterbrush. I need some more practice watercoloring, but I really enjoyed it!! The dsp is Black Market Letters From Paradise that Gina also carries. And of course I had to add some bling.....pretty Spring Bling!!! LOL You'll want to come check out the Stamp TV challenges for some awesome Gina K. prizes!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~