Sunday, October 5, 2008

World Card Making Day........A Sampling.......

Did you all get to create and stamp and play for WCMD???? There were so many fun challenges on Splitcoast Stampers and on tons of amazing Blogs!!! I'll just share a few.........I'm packing to get hubby and I ready for a business stay in Denver. It's only just over 2.5 hours from home, but since he's training a new employee and has to be there 3 days in a row instead of his usual once a week..........we get to stay as a business trip!!!! How fun for me!!!! I get to do some work for him which gives me more stamp money!!!! LOL And I get to meet a fellow SCS'er for lunch one day!!!!! I'll also be bringing images to color since that's so relaxing and easy to take with me!!!


This card was a Color Challenge I hosted for the Gina K. release party and Flybaby WCMD. It was to use Red and White and one other color of your choice. I used Silver Metallic Textured paper for my other choice. The set uses a new Gina K. release called The Magic Of Christmas.

This one was for the WCMD SCS Sketch Challenge. And I got my new Serendipity stamps!!! I only ordered a few, plus a fun grab bag!!! This Baby Harp Seal stole my heart when I saw him!!! I've collected these little seals forever!!! So I just had to have this stamp!!! I really glittered up the iceberg, but it's a bit hard to tell.

This card was for a simple challenge and also fit a challenge to ink up something new/unused. So I got these adorable little penguins also from Serendipity. Oh my..........I usually do not participate in the limited type challenges.........but I got brave!! LOL So.........this is a ONE layer card..........you heard me.............my first and only ever card made with only one layer!!!! But having the Scor-Pal really helps as it can add dimension and details!!! Looking at these little guys now.........I need to color their beaks and feet..........I'll do that before I send it off!!!

Well..........I've made a TON of stuff this past week, so I'll share those slowly!! LOL Have a Wonderful Weekend my friends!!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

27 comments:

  1. Lee, all the cards are fabulous! Your red, white and silver one is a stunner, and that seal is adorable!! Great work, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all so fabulous Lee, I just love what you did here!! That seal is totally adorable, and I love that stunning one with the silver!!! Have fun on your trip! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLEEEEE - love the details and the silver totally makes the card pop! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are fantastic. I especially love the seal card, how adorable. Great cards as always. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are just adorable. And have a fun and safe trip =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Lee! You always do beautiful work- even with only one layer, lol!

    Have a great time in Denver!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute stuff Lee, looks like you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous cards, love that first one with the bows on the side. Then I am a huge seal lover as well so that is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That seal is PPPPPPPPrecious! Have fun in Denver and I can't wait to meet you for lunch!

    No desserts (even though they have the best banana cream pie and Mile High chocolate cake ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh you've been busy! I love all your cards, very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lee!! I LOVE everything!! Especially the red and white one. You know, if you don't have anyone to send it to I would be MORE than happy to take it off your hands. LOL Everything's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards and images. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous cards!!! You did a great job on the one layer card - Scor-pal adds just the right dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards Lee, those penguins and seal are soooo cute!!! And I love the Scor-pal card...what a nice addition to a no layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards. The little seal stole my heart also! You did a great job on that one layer card. IT's very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG Drop Dead Gorgeous cards girl!!
    Love 'em all,my fav is the 1st one,It's so beautiful in red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Lee, these are great! I love your coloring. I knew I needed a score pal.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the red and white paper! That baby seal is so cute. I wouldn't have been able to resist him either. I'm not gonna google for him, not gonna google for him . . . okay, maybe later. I have been spending a lot on High Hopes, Paper Pretties, C.C. Designs and Spellbinders lately. Eek! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are some super dee duper awesome cards girl!! I love the red/white one...so dazzling...the seal is super cute...and the no layer card...beautiful and even more amazing knowing you and your layer lovin' ;) You are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards girl!!! You;ve been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww....these are so FABULOUS!! I really love all of them. (specially that seal) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! You had a great World Card Making Day! These are gorgeous! I love the Christmas themes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. great cards, that seal is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahaha, Lee making a one layer card without pink or bling (the snowflake hardly counts ;-)...) Now that's what I call geting out of your comfort zone! ;-D
    Love your cards, still have to make mine... where does time go?

    ReplyDelete
  25. You were busy on WCMD....I didn't do too much. love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What pretty trees! The design with the red is sensational. That little seal and your penguins are just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!