Saturday, April 5, 2008

What's In My Travel Tin?




Hey!! I MUST be feeling better with my creative insomnia back!!! LOL Yes, I have insomnia when I'm sick too.......but there is NO creativity that goes along with it!!! I even took more cough meds with codeine........I don't think there's really any codeine in there, do you????


Well........I'm laying there thinking about Melanie's What's In Your Tin? stamps.........and thought I'd make a pretty little Make-Up Travel Tin to throw in my purse! Why not?? So I found some Mirror Paper......it's actually not too shabby!!! You can see the reflection of me taking the picture!! I just put my little containers of Bare Minerals, a little brush, an eye liner and a lip gloss. I really am looking for a tiny mascara instead of the lip gloss as I rarely ever wear that. But so far I haven't found a teeny tiny mascara!! I just thought a bling-y little tin would be cute wherever I am, and it doesn't take up much room!! So there you have it........nothing brand new or earth-shattering...........HEY! I'm not completely well yet, ya know!!! ROFL!!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. That's real cute! Cool idea putting mirror paper in there too! ;-)
    For the mini mascara you have to watch out for Clinique bonus times events at department stores. They give you a bonus gift if you spend like $18 or so usually and there is pretty much always a mini mascara in there + other goodies (mini sizes and real sizes)! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I am so scared of altering things but I think I just might have to try very soon. You are awesome! I am so glad that youa are feeling better and your VSN challenge cards are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, she's Baaaaa-ck! Oh, this is just to cute, Lee! I love it and I should really make one up too! I love the front and that cool mirror paper-great touch! I need to see your VSN stuff now! I'm so glad you're at least feeling well enough to create--and post, hehe! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Glad to see your back! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a marvelous idea. I soooooo love the two tin sets Melanie designed for GinaK. Don't tell anyone on SCS FLYbaby site, but I fell off the FACE wagon and just ordered both these sets....That's a secret just between you and me sista............

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute, what a great idea, I am really loving all the tins and all the ideas of thing to put in them. Hope you're feeling better, you sure have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just gonna tell you about the Clinique bonuses, but I saw that Bee did!! I actually have one, and I will let you know if it would fit, oh heck I will go right now wait for me.........yep they do!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love these tin stamps and you have made a great little tin here! I'm glad you'll be able to find a mini mascara to complete it. I inquired of Gina to see if she will ship to Australia, and she will! I'm doooooomed!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, this is darling! Poor thing would get beat up in my purse though, lol! I am SO glad you're on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what an adorable idea!!! I have to make one for my sis for her to keep in her classroom when she has those unexpected parent-teacher conferences. Thanks so much for the inspiration hon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That would be super fun to make with my high school girls. (-;

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute! I got one of these tins the other day and I have been trying to figure out what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!