Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rhinestone Cowgirl!!

Soooooo.........Today's Sketch Challenge (yes, technically it IS today!! LOL) was just perfect for this idea I've had ever since I got my new Bronc Buster stamp set!! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!!!! Yes...........a Blingy Cowgirl!! And they sure DO exist!!! I may not have been raised on a ranch (although I'm just positive that my real parents live on a ranch somewhere and are still looking for me! yes, this is the fantasy that helped me thru a very bad childhood!! too bad it's not true!). Oh well........but I **have** worn pink cowboy boots and I had a pair of white cowboy boots with tassels and rhinestones!! That was pre-pregnancy and let's just say my chest wasn't the only part of me to permanently change!! LOLOL Sorry if that was TMI!!! ***wink, wink***




So what could be better than a Pink cowgirl all glittered up?? Throw some extra rhinestones on just 'cuz!! And my wonderful Flybaby friend, Christi (RazorbackFan on SCS) sent me a fun b-day package with lots of goodies and these Sparkle Brads were among them! Does she know me or what??!! LOL I'll alsoshare some special and wonderful Birthday RAKs I've received!! I'm truly blessed!!

Well, off to try to get some sleep.........and then to finish the 3rd Gina K. party challenge. I'll show you all 3 of them tomorrow. The date to upload them was extended to Thursday night at 7 p.m. Central Time. And maybe I should do at least a **little** bit of packing??? Naaaahhhhhh.......I have teenagers!!! LOL Just remind me not to complain when things aren't packed with any sort of care and organization!!!! HAHA!!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

16 comments:

  1. Too cute! And yes having had my DD work at a company in Denver that designed clothes for the rodeo and barrel riders I learned all about "bling" for cowgirls!
    Any pictures of you in those pink cowboy boots??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca-ute!!! Love the glittery bronco!! Perty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is too cute!!! I love all the glitter, the rhinestones, the piercing, and the layout of the card. Great job, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this in the gallery and was not surprised when I saw it was your card. Fantastic job!! If I was a cowgirl I would totally be a "blingy" one. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya gotta love glitter!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been on such a roll - another gorgeous card and love the glittery panel, it makes the whole card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo! Look at all the bling! Love it! A blingy cowgirl is definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Pink is perfect, and I love the bling brads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous card! I love all the sparkle and colors!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super cute, and I can officially tell you yes, cowgirls are blingy now!!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scrapping ServantApril 24, 2008 at 3:48 PM

    WOW! I almost didn't see the horse pattern... I had to fool my eyes into knowing it was there, like one of those art tests!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Lee, and I'm with Suzanne - where are the pictures of you as a blingy cowgirl???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Bling Bling!!!! So adorable.(((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now THAT'S a luvlee card! Lovely as well! Beautiful layout and you know just how to apply the bling, my friend - TFS!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, bling! bling! there she goes again! lol! I'm gonna start callin' you my bling girl--should've already thought of that! This is so cool! Not TMI on your lil story, I wore white ones with rhinestones for about a minute, lol! Thank goodness that trend passed! Although, have you seen some of those rodeo gals outfits nowadays? Holy artichokes! They are so cute! Wranglers are just too tight, though, haha! I love your blingin bronco buster card, it rocks! And so do you! (((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful. Love how it came out. Great combination of the bling and cowgirl! Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!