Friday, April 25, 2008

It's 3 A.M..................Where Are You????

Well...........I'm awake and stamping!!! LOL Like that's any huge surprise, eh??? Well, this time I have to completely blame myself as I went with dh to his office to help out and then he took me to dinner (yeah, it was such a chore!! LOL). So I get my new shhhhhhtufffffff from Gina K. today and now I absolutely MUST create at least a little something before I go to bed!!! Well........it's nothing fancy, but yesterday's Ways To Use It Challenge I was playing in was to use scissors, and cutting out those giraffes was NOT a quick task!!! So........very quick post as I **really** need to get some sleep and do some major packing in the next few days!!!






I used Melanie's new Hip Hop Accessories stamp set...............of course you all KNEW I'd be getting that one!!! LOL And along with my new Nursery DCWV Glitter Pack.........I just had to make a sweet, lil baby girl card!! So it's mommy and daughter 'raffie card!!! And just a touch of my Spica glitter pen to their eyes and hooves.........every girlie girl needs at least a LITTLE bit of glitz!!! ;)

Okeedokee............I have more new Gina K. sets and my first MFT set (Boho Blossoms) to play with, so I'll be creating and posting more soon!!!!





~ Have A Creative Day! ~

15 comments:

  1. This is positively precious! Well worth your time to cut those raffies out cuz they are the sweetest! Beautiful layout and ribbon work!! Hope you got some much needed sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the in GK forum your sets had arrived so you'd be burning the midnight oil, had to come peek in so I could add you to my hip hop crew!! :)

    Adorable card!! love all the different patterns and the flip flopped colors aon the giraffes! I am having another contest you know!!

    must get a spica glitter pen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If stamping gets detrimental to your health we'll have to confiscate all your stamps!....;-)
    I'm expecting my hip-hop babies today...*hippy-hopping*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, this is completely adorable! You may be the first to ink up this set and share a card with us (besides the dt) and I just love it! Your new baby dp matches perfectly with mama and baby girl 'raffies! I love how you angled the title and the ribbons looks super pretty! Such a precious card! Sorry for your insomnia, especially with your move and all the business you've got to tend to--you need your sleep, girl! This card is fantastic, though and tfs it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, it's an addiction! love your card, it's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee, thanks for the comment on my blog, I love your ickly giraffes, a super card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card!! It must have taken forever to cut out those cute giraffe!! too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! If I got up in the middle of the time to make a card or page it wouldn't be worth sharing. LOL! You are so amazing and so talented regardless what time of day or night it is. Keep up the great work! Your a big inspiration for all of us crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! Mine should be here any day now! I hope you got some rest and packing is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cute. Love the colors. You're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That card is so cute it's ridiculous!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Girl Friend YOU NEED YOUR SLEEP!!!! You got a big week coming up soon! Okay I played the mom thing....now to the serious stuff....this card is wonderful. You are a middle of the night wonder. This card is wonderful and that you can cut with this amount of detail in the middle of the night...well everyone else said it all I can only echo the others....NOW GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely adorable, love the colors and DP!! I'm sure cutting them out was a chore, but well worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!