Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!

Didja miss me??? Huh??? LOL Well, did I ever miss stamping and creating!!! I tried to keep up with most of you though.........really, what else am I gonna do stuck in bed??? Today was the first good day I've had in a week!! About dang time too!! It's been YEARS since I was that sick and let's hope for a gooooooooood long time before it happens again!!!

Soooooooooooo.........here's 2 of the SCS Challenges for this week!! I'll be catching up on the others too!! But I DO have to have time for VSN!!




This card was for the Sketch Challenge. I just really wanted to use some fun and yummy chocolatey paper!! So I used my Basic Grey.....LOVE that stuff!! The sketch was perfect for a sweet and confectionary card!




This one was for the Inspiration Challenge that was a bedding ensemble in either blues or pinks..........guess which I chose???!! LOL Yeah, like that's a tough guess!! YUP!! PINK, PINK, and more PINK!!! And throw in some sparkles and gems too!!! Actually when I saw the photo of the bedding, the designs reminded me of this stamp set.........and it's new to me, so I just had to use it!!

9 comments:

  1. WOW - brilliant colours and ideas. Simply ove them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, btw, I DID miss you! Glad you're back to your 'ole crafty (hee hee) self! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! I missed you (((((((((THIIIIIIISSSS))))))))) much!!! A a bit more than that! You've definitely got your stampin mojo in full gear! These are all rockin'! I have totally missed VSN so far, except for gallery gazing--hopefully can participate later today or tonight! Maybe I'll see ya there :) Have a wonderful Saturday and keep getting better! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Pink is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES!!!! I did miss you. Welcome back. It's so good to see you creating again. Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO!! Happy you are feeling better so that you could create these beauties!! I love your sketch card!! Yummy colors and paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man!! I go 'away' for what...2 days??? And you do SOOO Much!! I missed you, yes, and am so glad oyu are feeling better!

    These cards are reallt sweet. I love how you indented the edges of the second one - good idea! And of course, all the bling and the words and the coolours - oh, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay - glad to see you came back... I was away and was so wishing to come back to some of your fabo cards! Glad you caught up on some of the challenges - love the papers and the color combo...too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!