Friday, April 25, 2008

Gina K. Release Party Challenges

Okeedokee..............so here are the 3 cards I made for the party challenges!! You know my addiction to Gina K. stamps!!!! LOL Making this a quick post as I'm actually exhausted and it's NOT even midnight yet!!!! LOL So I'm hoping to try to catch up on some sleep as a friend (hey Keri!!) and I will be stamping "together" online tomorrow!! Lots of new stuff to play with and other challenges from this week to catch up on too!!






These were for the Sketch challenges............those are really fun and I love to see how close to the sketch I can come but try to add a little something different. I inked up one of my Gina K. Kindred Spirits stamps and Cammie's Framed Flowers for these two cards.





This one was a Color challenge...........So Saffron, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. I used Gina's Spring Blooms set for this.


Hopefully I'll catch up with all of you when I'm fresh and awake and rarin' to create!!!! LOL


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I am the first to comment...amazing!! These cards are grrrrr-eat!!! Love them!! Can't wait to stamp with ya in a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards, hope you won something!?!? get some rest (sleep) girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are very pretty! Great Job!

    -Kurtis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I see a future Gina K design team member! Awesome!!! I'm so glad to hear that you're sleepy. LOL Get some rest and you and Keri have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all wonderful, love them. Hope you win a prize!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I love them all! The black and white with all the scallops is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards--love the first one (heehee) because of the dramatic colors!
    They are all great---hope you are sleeping better now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all, girl! You are rockin' your creativity, but you do need to get some rest too! :P Here's to your fabulous Gina K. cards and to a good nights sleep! hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!