Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Scrappin' #17 and Melanie's TIN-torial!!


Looky, looky!! I'm doing a monthly online stampin' club with my friend Sarah and the first project we did was the Simply Scrappin' Kit!! And how perfect for a Sunday Scrappin' day!!!! It's the first time I've done any type of chipboard book!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!! I chose the Crew Kids Girl because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pinks and greens!!! It's so fresh and pretty and Spring-y!!! I don't have any photos in it yet as I'm not sure whether I'll keep it or give it as a gift yet. This really went together very quickly!! And I still have TONS of leftover paper and embellie stickers!! Now..........those of you who know me.....are you really surprised that I just ****HAD**** to add BLING!!!!!!! ROFL!!!! I used some half-back pearls, some rhinestones and some flowers!!! I really did go easy on that........you know.........I "could" have used more!!! ;) What a fun Sunday and I actually "scrapped" for a change!!!

I also have to share a very cool tutorial that Melanie shared along with a Sneak Peek of her new stamp sets and quite a SMASHING and adorable idea!!! Check out Melanie's Wristy Tin Tutorial.......I'll be buying these stamps and making some of these fun gifts!!! Come on over to the SCS Gina K. party tomorrow night!!!! It will be in the Member Forums, Gina K. From 6-8 Mountain Time........that's what time the party will be for ME!!! And my credit card is ready!!!!! LOL

Catherine tagged me with a 7 Random Facts tag, which are always interesting.........so here goes:

1. I don't like coffee (I know......shocking!!!) but I LOVE Starbuck's!!!
2. I actually like snakes......although not poisonous ones of course.......they're very cool and eat bugs, which I detest!!
3. I have an oversensitive sense of justice..........comes from valid childhood misery..........but my soapbox can come out of nowhere!!! LOL
4. I want to own a pygmy goat!! They're cuuuuute!!! Maybe an Alpaca too!!!
5. I love birding!! We have a life-list of birds and look forward to adding lots more to it.
6. I love Disney movies and musicals!!!
7. I'm addicted to Diet Coke!!
I'm tagging anyone who's in a mood to share some fun facts about themselves!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Haha. Pygmy goats...lol.
    Hmm I might just do the seven random facts. I think I may have done it already, but, whatever. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Those turned out gorgeous! I love pink and green, too. Like you, I don't like coffee, and, unlike you, I don't like snakes. Can't wait to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out really great =)
    I guess you're not the only person I know that doesn't like coffee but first one I know that does not like coffee but likes Starbucks..LOL! And, SNAKES?!? Anyway, thanks for posting this =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose. That book is so cute! So you're homeschooling 2 highschoolers? And you live in the foothills of Colorado? And you love to craft? You rock, girl! I lived in Colorado Springs at the base of Pike's Peak when I was a kid...I miss it all the time. Now I live in Indiana. A great place to raise kids and...well, the summers are hot and green. That's something, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are cracking me up!! How the heck can ya not like coffee??? If you add enough sugar and cream to anything you can make it taste good, give it a try!! Snakes, yucky, makes me think of a story about my dad!! Pygmy goat, guess I am gonna have to look that one up....but girlfriend, I am so there with you on the Diet Coke thing!! ADDICTED!! Thanks for letting us get to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a life list of birds too! But I guess it doesn't look anything like yours - Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love thh pink and green book. So springy!! I need all the Springy I can get right now. :) Have a great week. )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!