Monday, March 24, 2008

Pimp'd Up ATC Swap and..........OUCH!!!!



Oh yeah......I am certainly not one to miss out on a swap with BLING!!! Actually on the House Mouse stamp of the month thread we were talking about Bling and how some of us...............ahem...........are addicted to it!! LOL So one of the gals.....my bud Kelly.....started an ATC Swap for those of us who can't resist "pimpin'" up our cards!!!! ROFL


I started out with a completely different idea than I actually ended up with!! That's not such a surprise though for me!! Sometimes I just can't get an idea to gel.....and I have to think up another plan!! I used a new set (that I OF COURSE bought on impulse!!) that's called Luv Bugs!! This little buggie just looked like she'd look GOOD in bling!!! Then I couldn't help but add even a bit more bling to the corners!! What do ya think??????

Okeedokee........now for the OUCH!!! I did something to my neck/shoulder and it's quite painful and I have periods of "frozen-ness"......like my word?? LOL Anyway......with health issues I really don't like getting into......I really try to avoid pain meds now. But I've had to take some ibuprofen and then just lay the heating pad on my neck. I obviously still did a little stamping so I could finish these ATC's. But I haven't been able to work on any challenges in the last couple of days and man AM I BUMMED!!!!!! I miss doing them and I miss all my Challenge Buddies!!!!! You all haven't forgotten me yet, have you???? Okay, that sounds pitiful!! LOL Here's to a good night's sleep and me getting to do tomorrow's challenge card!!!! If I don't have to get dh to the doc.....poor guy! My teens and a friend staying here, have been awesome!! I love my kiddos!!!

17 comments:

  1. These are adorable, Lee! It must have taken forever to make them all! I love all the sparkles!

    I hope you're feeling better soon. It's always rough when you can't stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! you said "pimp'd"

    very cute, love the sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, what a 'blingy' bunch of cards!! (you aren't the only one who can make up words, ya know!) They are very cute. I have been meaning to ask you how you bling them up like that? (I mean how do you add sparkle ot the WHOLE card? Duh?)

    So sorry you are in pain but admire you for not giving in to the painkillers. They aren't good for us. Sounds like you already know that. Hope the heat and cold packs help. I love long hot and cold showers when my back freezes on me. I'm so glad you have good kids too.

    And no, this blog buddy hasn't forgotten you! Take care and get better soon, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute Lee!!! You're making sparkle grow on me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! I really need to start doing some of those challenges, I want to be one of your challenge buddies...sorry you're not feeling well, hope you get better soon! It's so fun feeling yucky & achy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, these are precious! Quite bling-y I might add. lol

    I hope you feel lots better soon, I totally understant the frozen shoulder thing-it stinks!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those turned out so cute, Lee! Love all the sparkle! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, these are awesome!!! I am so sorry that you are hurting. {{{HUGS}}} and Get Well Wishes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These aer absolutely adorable!!! Love them all glittery! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lee ~ You did a fabulous job on your swap cards! They are beautiful! I love the glitter! I hope your shoulder feels better soon. Lots of hugs for ya!

    Christi D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable! I love all the bling! That little bugger does scream Pimp me out. LOL!

    Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, When I saw this ATC in your gallery I loved it, but seeing the pic of the bunch of them together I REALLY love them! I hope your shoulder is better soon.

    Pain is o fun....especially when it keeps us from doing what we love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are amazing...not feeling well and still stamping! hope your good as new in no time! I love the sparkle on these...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oohhh, poor Lee! I'm so sorry, buddy! That stinks! Your blinged out ATC's are rockin, though! How do you do it, you are so motivated--even with a big pain in the neck! Wish I could be nearer to help ya out, but I'll be sure to say an extra prayer for you tonight, my friend! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable ATC!!! So cute and sparkly, you certainly got the bling part right!!! Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so lovely and to finish them in pain...talk about going the extra mile!

    Hope you feel better soon - it sucks to not be able to be creative...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!