Monday, March 31, 2008

I HATE Being Sick!!

It's such a bummer......being sick. And bronchitis hurts to breathe and cough........and yet, it's not like I can choose to NOT breathe!!!! LOL Anyway.............here's a quick post of a card I did for yesterday's SCS challenge...........ScrapNExtras. This is Laura.....a brand new blogging friend for me!! Her blog is amazing!! So is her SCS gallery......it was great fun to browse!! Well, I chose a monochromatic card of hers to CASE......I kept the layout very similar......but I just had to my corners and piercing!! LOL I'm sure hoping to get to today's challenge as it looks waaaaaaaaaaay cool and is a new technique for me..........but I'm sooooo not feeling good enough to sit up to my table and be creative!! Oh well...........I can always catch up on that one!! I hope you all are healthy and enjoying Spring. We got some snow last night.........so I suppose it's just as well I'm snuggled in and sent hubby out for my prescriptions. Thank goodness my kids are teenagers and can help the house still function!! I promise I'll catch up on all my blog-hopping soon!!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh Lee I am so sorry you are sick again...your family has really had a run of it...one gets well another gets sick...hugs friend....this card is beautiful. I know from my quilting that monochromatic color schemes are the hardest and you did it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your sick hon!!! You did an amazing job with the challenge and the card - I'm sure Laura will love it!

    Hope the drugs help and try to take it easy for a couple of days...rest is probably what you need the most.

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you were feeling lousy! {{{HUGS}}} Your card is wonderful! I just got Merci the other day, it's not even mounted. Must...get...inky...soon! Take care sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stop stamping!! rest! drink tea!!! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear you're under the weather - no fun and probably difficult because you're the queen of the household! what a beauty of a card

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear you are under the weather!! I love your card, and I am sure Laura will too!! Take care of yourself, being sick is no fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I had flu not so long since so you have sympathies, it drove me nuts being so ill.

    Love your card, the colours and paper pricking are so pretty.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this -- I hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick. {{{HUGS}}} This card is beautiful! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! I love those colours! I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. At least you still got some stamping done (priorities!). LOL! Take care of yourself and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear your sick. Get some rest so you can come back and play. Great card!

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee, you poor thing! I hate bronchitis (used to get it a LOT but not so much these days, thankfully) so I really sympathise. DO make sure oyu get plenty of REST, OK?

    Love your card, though. I just got this set too and it's really cute! Those corners you did have got me thinking now...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card. I love all the piercing you've done. Hope you feel better soon. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laura (scrapnextras)April 4, 2008 at 10:39 AM

    I hope you are feeling better! This is absolutely stunning...if you can do this while you're under the weather, I'm sending you all my well wishes, because I can't wait to see the beauties you'll create when you're well! Rest up, and take care!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!