Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yesterday's Challenge!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!!! I got so busy and then I just totally forgot to post the Monday challenge!!! Well, it's only the 2nd one, so I'm sure it will become a routine soon!!! LOL Anyway...........let's see............a challenge for today...................

As my little niece says......."how 'bout"..........EMBOSSING!! Something simple...........any kind of embossing. Cuttlebug, heat embossing, etc............whatever you feel like!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I emobossed something last night. I'll have it up on my blog soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....I already did lots of embossing today. It's on my BLOG but I love to emboss and so I think I'll come up with something special just for your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a link to mine for anyone who is checking up on the challenges here...

    http://coryscornersuite.blogspot.com/2008/02/elephant-never-forgets.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!