Monday, February 11, 2008

A Special Thank-You and Monday's Challenge

First...............I was so punchy while posting last night...........I completely forgot that my exciting weekend kicked off by learning that I WON the blog candy that Christi had posted on her blog!!!! She was recently asked to be on the Design Team for Sweet 'N Sassy stamps!!! AND.......her blog candy was a completely adorable stamp set of theirs!!! I am gonna have so much fun, fun, fun!!!! Thank you Christi!!!! Have I told you that YOU ROCK??!!!!


Allrighty..............Monday's Challenge.............I want to see some BLING!!! That's it........just use bling on your creation!! Am I cheating with this challenge?? Since there's rarely a card I make **without** bling!!!! LOLOL

Have a FANTASTIC start to a new week!!! I've got lots of swaps to start on so I can play with all my new Gina K. stuff and my new Stampin' Up Demo kit when it arrives!!!!! :)

10 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congratulations on winning some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes...yes you've told me how awesome I am...and thank you!! :) What an easy challenge!! I'm off to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee...thanks for stopping by my blog today! How sweet your comments were.

    Just wanted to let you know that spray webbing is made by Krylon (spray paint) in the spray paint area of craft stores. IT is very neat...you just take the paper outside to be sprayed and spray the can in the air...the paint drops to the paper and makes a very cool pattern!

    Hope this helps!
    Cammie
    http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bling?!?!?!?! You sure are working on getting me out of my comfort zone! Now to use all that glitter and sparkly stuff I've been hoarding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to play this week sometime, Lee. I want to! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog today. It's so hard to keep everything put away during the day, but I've worked out that as long as I can stay awake, THE NIGHTS ARE MINE!! So I just chose me some pictures for tomorrow's scrap morning, and I'm going ot get out some goodies in a few minutes to play! I'm happier already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee! I made a card for your challenge tonight! Whee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. . . I've got to agree with Cory. . . this is a little out of my comfort level, but for you?!!?!? of course I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge Lee!! Here's my entry:
    http://cici510.blogspot.com/2008/02/beates-weekend-sketch-challenge-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Lee, here is my challenge entry

    http://coryscornersuite.blogspot.com/2008/02/balliwood-bling.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!