Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My BLING card and Gina K. Challenges

Well..........I got 2 of the 4 Gina K. Release Party challenges finished!! I combined one of them into my Bling Challenge!! Yeah..........like I'm gonna make many cards withOUT bling!!!! ROFL

This one was a sketch challenge.........I love this sketch!! I thought I'd try a Shaker Box for the square image in the center. It's not bad, but the little fuzzy confetti thingies stick to the window.....any hints for me on that?????? Please???!!!! I used Whisper White, Sparkle Green, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Grey - Two Scoops dp. I used the Gina K. Make A Wish stamp set. Black StazOn and Pretty In Pink ink. Added a bit of ribbon and I so love this corner punch!!!



Okay........this one was for another party sketch and my bling challenge! Snowy scenes just lend themselves so well to BLING and GLITTER!!!! HeeeeHeeee!!! So this one is from Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, and unknown (to me) dp. I LOVE my nestabilities!!! I used Gina K. Let It Snow stamp set. SU markers and STICKLES!!!!! Some sheer ribbon. Actually pretty simple!!

10 comments:

  1. Love these!!! They are Awesome, I always look forard to your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowy one! I'm a sucker for polka dot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your cards are so cute! I love these. Don't know for sure, but the embossing buddy might take away the static cling for your shaker box? Worth a try? If you don't have one, a piece of dryer sheet might work. And something metal may also help - they say to put a safety pin in your slip to take away static cling!! Let me know how you go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl! Both cards are beautiful! I've been wanting to try a shaker card but I'm scared LOL. I'm sure once I push myself to do it I'll wonder why I waited so long but you know how the unknown is. Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards! Love the shaker box one the best...I use these a lot in my scrapbooks but forget how cool they look on cards! Thanks for the reminder.

    Sorry about the jingle - it sucks to get that stuck in your head...I've been at it for three weeks now - LOL!

    Glad you're enjoying the cupcake site with your daughter...they're my guilt-free, low calorie daily treats...hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on both of these. Love the sparkle and glitter. Not sure about the shaker---maybe rubbing a fabric softner would work to help it not stick or maybe the embossing buddy?
    Worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are beautiful! I love the shaker card idea - it looks amazing. And I love all the bling on these cards - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, thanks so much for offering to take my photo even though you live in Colorado and I live in Australia - Lol!! I didn;t want to put a strain on the relationship or on your poor telephoto lense, so DH took a couple of snaps for me with my camera instead. I sure do appreciate the offer though!! Will post up the result sometime tomorrow because I am DETERMINED to get these two pages DONE by then :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! Love the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!