Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday's SCS Challenge and My Little Bitty Monday Challenge


Happy Monday everyone!!! I love Monday challenges especially as it's a fun way to kick off a new week, full of new possibilities!!!


First........here's my card for the Monday SCS Technique Challenge. We were to use 2 different kinds of patterned papers!! I LOVE patterned papers as they easily lend themselves to BLING!!!! LOL So.....I pulled out my still (mostly) new SU set.....Priceless. I LOVE this set!!! And went with Pink............what a shock, eh???? HeeHee!!! It's a bit hard to see the Stickles on the butterfly.....but I'm sure you can see the gemstones!!! I used a new to me line of dp.....Dream Street - Her Own Wings. And then, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink. Pretty in Pink and Black StazOn ink. Just a bit of ribbon to finish it off!!!


Allrighty.........my Monday challenge.........since many folks get the Monday blues just starting up a new week.........use BLUE somehow in a creation today. Any kind of blue, any way you'd like!! How simple is that??? And, if you're like me........you need to combine several challenges anyway, so I'm keeping my Monday challenges simple and easy to incorporate into other fun challenges!!


Have a super fantastic Monday!!!! :)

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable Lee!! I forgot to check your challenge today but I did your challenge without even knowing it! LOL Here is my "blue" card: http://cici510.blogspot.com/2008/02/all-mixed-up-jens-sketch.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lee! Your card is gorgeous!!! I love the patterned papers, the colors you used, the glitter, the layout, the paper piercing. I love everything about your card...so many beautiful details!!!

    I will work on your challenge this evening.

    Christi D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute card!!!! Love it!!! I think I figured out how to do the email subscriptions thingy on my blog, so thanks for your help!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lee---love what you did with the challenge...your combination of stamps, paper and ribbon are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you incorporated the two patterned papers... and the bling is just so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous. Love how it came out. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, I love this card. I left you a comment on SCS, but had to stop by to let you know one more time. Also wanted to thank you for the very sweet comments you left on my blog regarding my grandfather...it meant so very much to me. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card, Lee! am loving that ribbon and the way you use it. I too worked on a card with BLUE in it today, without realising this was your challenge for today! It's on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, bling! bling! is right! I can see every bit of it because I always click on an extreme close-up of your cards--hey, I might miss somethin'otherwise, lol! I love this, it's totally gorgeous! The stickles looks super in the "S" and center of the "d" and the litte star between the words! So fabulous! Now, whatcha gonna give us for Tuesday?! ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lee - thought I'd let you know I don't know the mystery commenter on my blog from yesterday. He has a website about missing children - I clicked to find out.

    DH is a love but he doesn't 'do' computers much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!