Friday, February 22, 2008

LOOOOOKY at my Melanie Muenchinger Original!!!!!


Okay......................a big ole Yahooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! What a Fun, Exciting, Happy and Very Special mail day for me!!! :) Melanie Muenchinger sent out as some FANtastic prizes for some Just So Hippy contest cards handmade cards made especially for each of us!!! I saw this adorable chickie card she had on her blog just days ago..........isn't it precious???? Imagine how AMAZING to then find it in your own mailbox!!!!!!! :) :) I just want to say again how much I LOVE it and appreciate the wonderful gift and that it's right above my craft table so I can "peep" at it all day!!! ROFL Yes, I'm still that corny!!!! LOL


Now.............I'm off to make some more cards for Melanie's Just So Hoppy contest she's hosting on her blog that I linked above!! I dare y'all to enter!!! It's FUN!!! And addicting!!!!


Thanks Melanie!!!!!! You are a gifted artist and I'm so happy to have "met" you!!! You totally made my day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Lee, how exciting and wonderful for you! You totally deserve this and I've been admiring it on Melanie's blog too! I know what you mean, it's like our own little oscars or something, lol! I've had mine in front of my all week :) Congrats, tfs and have a great weekend! ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is so cute - I love those little chicks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute!!! We are some lucky girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky girl!!! I {heart} this card! I still have my monkey card on my desk since last month she gave me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little guys are way too cute, Lee. You lucky duck. I'll have to check out Melanie's contest.

    Just to let you know - we're moving from Maryland to Washington state in just about a month. (kinda scary!)
    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHat a cutie card! I will have to check out Melanie's blog after this. Looks like she's a pretty special card maker. Congratulations on receiving the little chicks!

    Thanks for the comments on my blog, Lee. Glad you liked my green frog. He lives in a hanging pot plant basket. We hear him 'plop' on the verandah each night about dinner time - he just jumps from the height of the hanging basket and does a kind of belly flop on the floor. Ouch! He must climb home up the brick wall every night after he's found some dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card....love that she did that. :) Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!