Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's Been A Week, I Tell Ya!!!

Well.......a busy, busy week!! YIKES!! First I helped hubby at work........they moved offices and I had to "oversee" the movers!! LOL Actually, I helped dh move the actual computers. He trusts the movers with everything BUT the computers!! They bought a large suite in a Downtown Denver Historical Landmark building..........it's soooo gorgeous!! All the original mosaics from the early 1900's!! I'll have to take some pictures sometime and post them!







I made another entry card for Melanie Muenchinger's contest on her blog using her first stamp set she designed! She's a senior designer on the design team for Gina K. and I am sooooooo lovin' her first set!!!! She's having a contest for anyone who has this first stamp set. All you have to do is send a picture of a card......or as many as you want to make........to her e-mail addy. They're due by Friday, Feb. 8 and she'll pick a winner who wins her next stamp set FREE!!! It's being released at the Gina K. release party this weekend!!!! Isn't thtat amazing!!!! And cool!!! And fun!! So......if any of you have that stamp set...................HURRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make a card and send it to her!!!! I used Basic Gray, Going Gray, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose cardstock and Basic Grey ~ Two Scoops DP. This stamp set is called Just So Hippy. I stamped the adorable hippo in Black StazOn and used Prisma pencils and Gamsol to color her. I just HAD to add some bling...................of course!!!!!!!! LOL So I added some paper piercing, some gemstones and some stickles to give her a little glitz!!! Just added some satin ribbon.........I added just a little piece of yellow ribbon and pink twine to add some............well...........MORE!!! LOL
I'll be back later to post my Sunday Scrappin' post!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. That card is sooo cute!!! I love that stamp set, maybe it needs to be on my to-buy list!

    Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....Good luck on the contest. Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!