Friday, February 29, 2008

Gruffies Are Heeeeeeeere!!!!!!


I'm sooooooo excited!!!! Y'all know how addicted I am to my House Mousies??? Well, okay, I'm addicted to ALL stamps it turns out!!!! LOL However, I love my mousies!! AND.......the same artists came out with little BEARS!!!! Gruffies!! They're tooooooo stinkin' cute!!!! So, I ordered 3.........aren't you proud of my restraint???!!!! I AM!!!! ;) Well, here's my first Gruffie card!!! Of course it HAD to be the one with the chocolates!!!!!!! And here I'm trying to be so good...........3 days with no chocolate!!! At least I can indulge with these guys!!!


Allrighty..........the deets: I used Whisper White, Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip paper. I used some of my Basic Grey - Blush dp!! LOVE that stuff!!!! Velvet ribbon just seemed perfect for a chocolatey feel!! And I love paper piercing.......adds wonderful bling!! Oh but I still had to had some "real" bling too!! LOL So, the Stickles!!!! Okay............I suppose I should go measure the card...........I have no idea what size I cut it!!! I just wanted a different size, but was obviously too lazy to go look up a tutorial somewhere!!! LOL Well.........aren't Gruffies just the cutest???!!!! Stay tuned for more cards with my other Gruffies...........and, of course, I'll be buying more!!!!

8 comments:

  1. That image is so super adorable!! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Need to get back to my nieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! you have a ton of patience for all that piercing! love the ribbon & brads

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - chocolate indulgence by stamp!! I love it!! I need ot look at chocolate like that too!

    And that stamp is adorable, as is the way you used it. Gruffies are enw to me, too. Must check them out! And I really like the different shapes you matted the sentiment with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card and have to agree with you the gruffies are just too cute and can't wait to see what you come up with the other little gems you bought!

    I also wanted to thank you so very much for your lovely card & gift card. It warmed my heart in such a way I can't even put it into words. I'll also send you a pm in case you don't get to reading this right away.

    I'll be posting a pic of the card tomorrow because there's no way I can keep that beautiful creation all to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW he is just so so so Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, he is a cutie!!! Makes me want to snuggle'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee . . . SO CUTE! I'm glad you've got your new toys. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card and image! How cute! I haven't been to the house mouse website in awhile I should go check it out. See what you started. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!