Monday, January 21, 2008

VSN ~ Part 2

Oh boy!!!! Lots of fun........but I had to get other things accomplished too.........so all in all I got to participate in 8 challenges in the Splitcoaststampers JAN08 Virtual Stamp Night (VSN)!! Here are the other 4 I did!!



A Treat Box!!! I finally made one!! I had been intimidated, but when both my dd and I saw the challenge.........and the Nugget Box template........we just had to try it!! Well.......I think they came out pretty durn cute!!!! I made mine out of some fantastic designer paper that Sarah sent me!! It's Basic Grey - Blush........I am soooo spoiled!!



I also recently joined in on Sunday Scrappin'...............I was planning to make my first post yesterday, but so much is going on!! So rather than try to play catch up and stress out............I will be starting next Sunday with a couple of really fun Digiscrapping goals!! I can't wait!! :)


A Sparkle challenge is sooooooooooooooo up my alley!!! I LOVE my glitter!!!! LOL I used Barely Banana, Tempting Turquoise, Garden Green, unknown SU dp, Everyday Celebrations stamp set, ribbon, jewels........the challenge was to use glitter........so I used the Heat & Stick technique and Diamond Dust!

This one was a little tougher..........we had to use some tools, 3 colors C/S, 2 different dp's, a flower stamp, a bg stamp, a sentiment stamp, and at least 3 embellishments! I did just fine........except I had to tuck in another little piece of dp since I only used one!!! LOL So I used the Berry Bliss papers, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip papers. I also used my CB, punches, ribbon, little pearls, primas and brads, and piercing!!! :)

THIS challenge cracked me up sooooooo much!!! It was called Put Your Big Girl Panties On!! I didn't use the template provided 'cuz I know I never would have made the time limit!!!! Soooo......I used 2 of my heart punchies!! I cut them to shapes I wanted..........and used some snowflake pattern stamps and a bit of sparkly glitter along the edges! I used some pretty dp I also got from Sarah.............Sarah, you ROCK!!!!.........and whisper white c/s and just a touch of bling!!! LOL

12 comments:

  1. Great projects! VSN looked like fun. Maybe I'll try to catch the next one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I like all of them! I hear a lot about VSN and always findout about it to late, hope to join next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects. I love them all. You will be our next design team member just you wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really on a roll, girl! These are great! Love everything about them. Intrigued by the VSN, but haven't tried it yet. You may challenge me sufficiently by these beauties to give it a try. Excellent artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Sweet!!! Love everything about this (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, you have made some wonderful cards here! And I LOVE your nugget box - I saw one Suzanne made and must really put 'nuggets' on my shopping list so I can make one too. They look so special! The 'friend' card speaks to me sooo much. It's just gorgeous.

    I laugh every time I see people's aristocratic titles - yours is too funny!

    Enjoy your day. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that treat box! I won something similar at a stamp party a while back. I really like your colors.

    Looking forward to seeing you around for Sunday Scrappin', too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww... What wonderful looking cards.

    Love them all!!


    PS: I can't believe you have two teen-aged children. You don't look old enough to have Teen-agers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job on all of the projects, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Morning Lee! Hope you're having a good day! I made some Sculpey buttons but can't post them till they've been delivered to people for a swap at the end of the month. Have you ever used Sculpey? It's polymer clay and it's fun to work with!

    Will chat again soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks wonderful but that sparkle card!!!!!- terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice! Beautiful. I really need to start making cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!