Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wishing You Joy!!!


Okay...........Sarah and I stamped another color challenge card "together" tonite. I chose the In Colors..............Blue Bayou and Groovy Guava!! I really like those new In colors!!! Well..........this layout was a direct CASE of a card I have in My Favorites in my SCS Gallery. I'm trying new things...........and thought this would be a bright and cheery hello for a friend!! AND.........I inked up my new Gina K. Make A Wish set that I hadn't used yet!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!! What's better than stamping with friends???!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am SO CASEing this!! Do you mind??? I LOVE this card!! I have the Make A Wish set and haven't used it in awhile...better go dust it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable - love it!
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very lovely! and an extra special touch with the glitter! That's one of my most favourite sets from Gina K. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!