Friday, December 28, 2007

Snowy Days = Stamping Time!!!

Ahhhhhhhh...........nothing quite as nice as a blustery, snowy day so I can stay inside and stamp, stamp, stamp!!!! With this cold/sinusitis I don't feel like doing too much anyway!! So here are my latest creations!!


House Mouse Wish.....this was another SCS challenge........Limited Supply. A list is posted of the only things we're allowed to use! This was tough!! White Cardstock, 2 designs of Patterned Paper, 1 piece of ribbon, 1 image that we could color, and optional sentiment. NO tools of any kind!!!! Just adhesive!! LOL













Escape! This is the first card I made with my brand new Wanted stamp set!!! And matching paper, of course!!! I love these Western stamps and papers!! Add a little hardware and twine and Voila!








Tea Time Tile........this was for an SCS challenge.......using Stazon. So why not make myself a little Mousie coaster??!! So I did.........but I used Twinkling H2O's for the first time and learned a LOT!! Like they need to dry in between colors so they don't run!! And I do hope they seal well so I really can use this as a coaster!!








Wintergreen! This was another Gina K. sketch she posted on SCS and on her blog! I love this layout!!! And am so in love with the Wintergreen SU paper!!!! I used the Let It Snow stamp set. Add some stickles and brads and a bit of gold cording for glitz!!! Gina commented on my card!!! :)








Sparkle!! Oh yeah........another SCS Sketch challenge...........and why not more snowflakes and glitter??!!!! LOLOL Perfect winter day for it!!! I used a fun snowflake embellie and some glitter........okay, well, lots of glitter!!!

10 comments:

  1. Great projects! These are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all so beautiful! I love the coaster (those House Mouse stamps are so cute!). Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll certainly be back to yours! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super projects. I hope you are feeling better soon :)

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy girl!! Everything is awesome Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee, You've been sending entirely too much time stamping! You're making my productivity look bad :)


    So.....you've been tagged! I've tagged you for something fun to do to start off 2008. Hope you enjoy it! Here are the rules I was given:

    You've been tagged:
    The rules of the game:
    • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
    • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
    • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
    • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

    I hope you have as much fun with this as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is wonderful- cannot decide which I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog via Suzanne because of the tag game! It was great to have a look at your designs.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wanted card lee......hope you had a wonderful christmas and have an amazing new year!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!