Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun!!




We had such a fun time at the Surprise 40th Anniversary Party/Talent Show for a couple at church! Lots of fun talents!! The little girls singing a Spanish Lullaby were soooooo precious!!! My favorite performance of the night was DD's group doing their Spanish Dance that they've been choreographing and practicing since June!!! :) The girls were just beautiful and the dance was the hit of the night as well as a perfect Finale!!!! Here are the pics of the girls and a pic of hubby and I!!!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics! Fun times!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great pics. . . Looks like such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I went to Nicaragua and the ladies did a beautiful dance like that and it made me cry. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the pictures! The girls' costumes especially look so festive! Glad that their dance went well - that's a lot of weeks to be practicing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, you DD looks so pretty!! And you and your DH are just too stinking cute!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!