Thursday, December 13, 2007

An Anniversary Challenge card!


Okay..........well.........I've been working so hard at organizing and re-organizing all my stampin' and craftin' stuff as I've got to be able to have my shhhhtuffff around.........but as I have to share my craft space with the living room and schooling area..........I really needed to re-adjust!!!! LOL It's still a work in progress......but I needed a really pretty anniversary card for a special surprise 40th Anniversary for a couple at church. And I needed it by Saturday. Sooooooooo.......I was chatting with SarahNel.........fellow Flybaby and SU Demo extraordinaire!!! She gave me a color combo with the set I told her I thought about using.................she did the challenge with me..........I LOVE messenger!!!! :) Anyway...............the colors were Choc Chip, Cranberry and River Rock. I had to substitute so I used Close to Cocoa, Pomegranate and River Rock. What do you think?????????? I am really trying to grow in my card making on not be so one-dimensional and predictible!!! I also restrained myself in my use of Stickles!!!!!! LOLOL

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors with that patterned paper. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your words are too kind! This card is beautiful. You do such wonderful work. Thanks again, and we MUST stamp "together" again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!