Friday, November 9, 2007

We're Home!!!!









What a fun, exhausting, interesting, sweet, windy, hot, cold, snowy, sunny, rural, city, short, long trip!!!!!!!! THAT's what happens when it's a 14 day road trip...........a little bit of EVERYTHING!!!! LOL I have to wait until James recovers before I suggest the next road trip!!! He's swamped at work AND quite worn out!!




Well, we ended our trip with Mt. Rushmore and Bear Country USA.............and I have to say...........we WILL go back!!! Here are just a few reasons why.............ENJOY!!!! :)




2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Lee!! When you're planning your next trip come down south and visit Dallas! ;) I'm so glad that you guys had such a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had soooooooo much fun! Someday we will take a family vacation where we don't just go visit family and then come home again. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!