Friday, November 16, 2007

A Very Cute TAG!!!

Okay...................Lori (urgentcookie) got me!! This TAG is about your middle name and what it can say about you!!!

R.........REALLY have a high need for justice and fairness (truly, I can whip soapboxes out faster than you can imagine!! ;) )

A.........Absolutely loving being a mom, wife, friend, stamper and love being happy!!

E.........Empathetic..........(it means so much to me that my daughter actually said this to me!!!)

There you have it!!! So now you know my middle name!!! I could totally be a Country Singer with my name (LeeRae Murphy) and red hair (just like Wynonna)............now if I only had the voice.......................LOLOL

Okeedokee......................I'm tagging 3 blogging buddies now:

Kerianne
Erynn (my dd's pen name!)
Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. You tagged Erynn?!?! Awesome!
    Wait! So not! Now I have to get off the computer. Bother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name DOES sound like a country singer. LOL I love your middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe shucks I thought I could post something fun on my site about being TAGGED, but I don't have a middle name!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I done been tagged again. I will play later this week!!! Check my blog in the next couple days for my tag response :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!