Saturday, November 3, 2007

Stampin' With Sarah!





WooooooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I got to meet a Flybaby AND learn some new stampin' techniques!!!! Watch out!!! This newbie is on her way!!!!






First we enjoyed a yummy meal with Sarah and her kiddos!!!! Our dd's love to draw and write similar genre stories.........so they visited well together!! The boys played video games together.....what's new!!! ;) James kept a watch on the pups and the boys!!






Sarah took me to her craft room and I got to learn how to Soot Stamp!!! And also the Pearl-Ex and Versamark technique!!!! So........here's the photos!!!! Enjoy!!! The picture of the Soot Stamped cardfront doesn't do it justice!!!! YOU try taking a picture in a camper at midnight!!!! LOL




And Kansas City to meet Keri is next!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned!!!! LOLOL

3 comments:

  1. You get to go so many cool places. How fun! I wish I could hit the road more often (maybe when the kiddos are bigger). Enjoy your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn that technique. That is awesome. I am so glad that you are having so much fun on your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique. I need to try that one out myself!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!