Sunday, November 11, 2007

My DD and her blog..........

Yes............I have a very creative, imaginative, talented daughter............and she has a blog. Well, mom and dad made her keep it locked out at first..........but as she has zero personal info on it AND does have to approve comments before they're posted........we decided to let her open it up! She's hilarious and a writer with a TON of stories constantly in her brain!!! Feel free to wander over there and be entertained............thanks!! :) The link to her blog is in my favorites on the side and titled The Word Bender!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll just have to add her to my blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, my blog that is. :):)
    Correct you are: no personal info. No name, no info, no pics. Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

    *ahem* Anyways...yay! Now maybe I'll get more readers...a couple...? Hopefully. And hopefully people who aren't bored, confused, or weirded out by the occasional post by Rosiva (main character in savior story) or one of the banana clowns...

    *grin*

    I'm pretty much just rambling at this point. Tired. Dance tomorrow...need sleep...
    Must...finish...card! Must...stop...procrastinating!

    So, uh...bye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee...I was just getting ready to PM you so I could have the link...off I go!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!