Sunday, November 11, 2007

I was TAGGED!!!!

How cool is that?! Okay, so still new to blogging....but having fun!!!! Christi tagged me, so here are my answers.............

1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? Well, I'm a fairly new stamper who jumped in and bought stamps and embellies by the tons!! LOL So, I would definitely choose PAPER!!!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose? It would have to be stamps......as much as I love ribbon.....I don't know what I'd do if it's all I could use!

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do? Oh totally CARDS!! I love sending out smiles and making mailboxes happy!!!

4. Would you rather own a scrap book store or have your own scrapping room at home? Oh just my own lovely scrapping room all to myself at home.......now I'm in the Living Room!!! If I had a store, it would consume all of my stamping time!!!

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? Pretty simple......but I want to break out and learn how to make those gorgeous detailed cards!!!

Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging…

That was fun!!!! Okay.........I'm tagging...........

Cory
Edith
Jen
Leslie
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Aww...thanks for accepting my tag! :) It's neat getting a glimpse into people by doing these isn't it? I found out that we both have the same stamping goal. I do simple as well but really would love to do the more detailed cards. Maybe we can learn together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to find out more about my online friends, so I am tagging you with a different tag. ;0) Check my blog for details.

    http://urgentcookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!