Thursday, December 1, 2016

LTTCB #5 - It's a Pineapple!!



It's December.....so a new month and a new challenge!!!  Remember it's always anything goes....so get as creatively crafty as you like!!

Check out the challenge here and see all the amazing DT samples and details for prizes:   LTTCB #5


My daughter's birthday is right around Thanksgiving....but she loves Halloween so much that I wanted to make her birthday card appropriate.  Hence the fun Stampin' Up!  Jar of Haunts and Spooky Fun.  


And this pineapple I'd seen on Pinterest and knew it would be a perfect gift for my girl!  What better gift than champagne and chocolates??  Check out the before and after pics........



Oh yeah....lots and lots of truffles!  LOL


There are several different ways to do it, but I used the method that took the longest and burned my fingers the most with the hot glue gun! LOL  Because, well, yeah.  That's just me!  Some ribbon and twine for the piney part of the pineapple finishes it off!!

I hope you have some fun getting crafty and creative!!  



~ Have a Crafty Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. Lee, that pineapple is soooo awesome!!! LOVE it!!! And what a perfect card for your Halloween-lovin' girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Lee, this pineapple is absolutely adorable! What a fun gift for your girl! And her card is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great idea.... something "outside" the box so to speak. Look forward to seeing your work over the coming months at LTCCB Pen x DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very tasty piece of Art, Lee!
    Hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab present. Love your pineapple (as well as the bubbly and the Ferrero Rocher...).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!