Tuesday, November 1, 2016

LTTCB #4 - Anything Goes - Gingerbread Treats



Welcome to November!!  Time for a new challenge....as always anything goes in theme or project!!  And definitely stop by the Love To Craft Challenge Blog for all the deets and prize info and gorgeous inspiration from the entire Design Team!!!


Smiley from Millan.Net

I had a recent Fundraiser I was involved in and I got inspired by these glitzy little gingerbread men I saw and of course had to buy!  LOL  So I made some mini gingerbread loaves and wrapped them in some cute, festive treat bags and attached some little tags I made.




I used the super duper adorable Stampin' Up! set Yummy Little Christmas!!  And the OrnateTag Topper punch.  Some twine to attach the tag and BAM!  Easy peasy and a yummy little hostess gift, seasonal welcome to neighbors, thank yous to anyone, etc.  



Cherry Cobbler cardstock is still one of my ALLTIME faves!!  And those sparkly little gingerbread men...well just toooo darn cute for me to pass up!!!

Hope you get inspired to get to some crafting!  Put on some seasonal music, simmer some cinnamon and ginger on the stove in some apple juice, and sip your favorite hot cocoa!  


~ Have a CRAFTY Day! ~


3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute tags and I bet that gingerbread is yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tags are just perfect for these gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!