Thursday, September 1, 2016

LTTCB #2 ~ September Anything Goes







 

It's already month 2 here and anything goes means anything goes!!  You know what that very often means for me??  A reason to get all Christmassy!!!  Yep, I'm a hopeless addict!!  LOL

So for this month's challenge....I am making a set of Christmas cards and wanted a fairly simple design but a fun one!  




I do so love a red and white design for a Christmas card!!  And this Stampin' Up! Outdoor Adventure die set is perfect!  Snagged a greeting from the Stampin' Up! set Oh What Fun.  The embossing folder is one I can't remember the name but I plan to use a few different designs in the set of cards I'm making.

Come check out the stunning creations the DT has for you and play along with us for some fun prizes. 



~ Come On Get Crafty! ~
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I just love the red and white and elegant simplicity of this card. I should be working on Christmas cards as well, but having surgery sort of put things to a halt in the crafting department. We shall see if I can find time to catch up. If not I will need to use purchased ones. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the CAS look of your card, Lee :)
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! It hasn't been long since you folks have had snow falling and probably won't be long until you are enjoying it again. Perfect card to show your love for winter and Christmas. I like the texture for the background and the dainty little falling snow pearls. So sweet.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love your embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!