Tuesday, July 5, 2016

LTSCB #81 - Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star!!

Smiley from Millan.Net

Welcome to the cutest little challenge!!  This time we're highlighting STARS at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!!!  Come join us for fun and digi prizes!!!

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog #81


I got an adorable digi from The Paper Shelter called Little Cowboy...


I used Stampin' Up!  Soft Suede and Real Red, some cute denim ribbon and a star clippy!  I have the perfect little cowboy to send this to!!


~Have a PINK Day!~

5 comments:

  1. Really adorable! I love the star embelishment! Hugs, Irena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and patriotic! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a former country western dancer, this card is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Such a fabulous idea with the jean ribbon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! I LOVE that denim ribbon; so perfect for the theme of your card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!