Monday, June 6, 2016

LTSCB#79 ~ It's A Boy Thing!!






Time for another fun challenge....ready or not!!

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog




This East Wind image is Tuxedo Cat....and this has to be the cutest little kitty couple ever!!  To keep the masculine theme I made the card black and white....just a tiny pop of red and a bit of ruffle ribbon like a tuxedo shirt!!  The black cardstock is glittered....sorry but I just can't resist!  LOL

Come check out the fabulous DT cards and get all the deets to play along!!!



~ Have A PINK Day! ~

9 comments:

  1. This is too cute ,Lee. Simple and a striking card.
    Hugs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very adorable! I love that you made it black and white...perfect papers with it too! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! We have two cats so love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! I love the fun sweet!
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! The black and white color combo is perfect for a masculine card and I think the sparkle is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute Lee, purrfect! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable in black and white, which makes the hearts stand out even more. Cute and striking, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this, Lee! The black and white with that tiny pop of red is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!