Monday, May 16, 2016

LTSCB #78 - Anything Goes!








A new challenge....come check out the details and prizes:

Love To Scrap Challenge #78 - Anything Goes



I soooo love this sweet peacock!!!  Our sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry and I had so much fun coloring this little sweetie with my copics!  Yes, a little creative license in my coloring because it's fun!  lol  And the little sparkly embellie is actually a jeweled hair clippie!

I hope you check out the challenge and amazing DT samples!!


~ Have a PINK Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - a baby PEAcOcK!!!!! Look at that tail! It's adorable Lee! Sweet colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is so adorable! I love the hair clippie and you colored the bird so pretty. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture and great coloring!
    Hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and beautiful card! The image is adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww..isn't he cute! I love the colours. The hair clip is such a great embellie. Must go check out the hair pretty shelves.
    That is a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! That little peacock is adorable, and your papers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!