Monday, May 2, 2016

LTSCB #77 - Make It Girly!!



Oh yep it is!  Time for a new LTSCB challenge...and of course right up my pink alley! LOL  Time to make it girly!!

Check out the details and prizes here:   LTSCB#77 Make It Girly



This adorable image is Mushroom 9 from Limited Runs!  I wanted a girly but nature feel so I combined pink and pearls with camo and brown!!!  Oh and a bit of glitter!  lol  Come and play along with us this week and don't forget to check out the super DT projects as well!!


~ Have a PINK Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Awe this is so cute! I love mushrooms! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Awesome design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is the way you've colored these, Lee! Love your layout and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! I love the ribbon!
    Hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Fabulous layout and I like the mixture of girly and camo. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and fun! Some girls (including myself) are little rough around the edges and love to play in dirt :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mushrooms are too cute! I love the pink glitter. When I look at your card I started thinking of chocolate...surprise, surprise...lol...and those sugary covered strawberry marshmallows. Hmmm, must be snack time! :D
    I really like the design of your card. The pearls and dainty ribbon make it so elegant.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Lee! The pink and brown combo is awesome along with the pearls and ribbon! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Lee, love it! Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Love the layers.
    Hugs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!