Thursday, May 19, 2016

Birthdays - Stampin' Up! Style!!

Smiley from Millan.Net 


I've been busy with a million and twenty things, life, stamps, travel, snowstorms!  But I wanted to share just a few of the cards I made lately!!  

I was SOOOO inspired after the Stampin' Up! Onstage in Salt Lake City and with stampy stuff old and new I'm joining in the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement started by the amazing Shannon West, and my goal is to send out lots of birthday cards!!!



I really do think this set is adorable!  Painter's Palette.  Black, pink and shimmery gold just might be my new favorite color combination!  And the gold glitter washi tape?  OMStarshine how glitzy perfection!!!  




This is the little 3x3 card I made for my first ever swap at OnStage!!  I do use that Hello You thinlet die a TON!!  I gotta say I love diecut sentiments!!  Yep I know, more pink and black but I so love it!!



This makes a simple but elegant birthday card!!  Botanicals For You features the nice big sentiment that can either be the focal point as I did here or stamped on the inside for a fun greeting!  I swiped the white layer with the Blushing Bride ink pad and then embossed the sentiment in black.


I'll be back with more SOON!!!  Meanwhile....happy stamping!!!


~ Have a PINK Day! ~

3 comments:

  1. Wow- Pink and sparkles- it is so you, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. I especially like the first one with the gold, black and pink. Really shouts of a celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!