Monday, April 18, 2016

LTSCB #76 - Anything Goes!






Time to get inky!  We have another awesome challenge and sweet prizes!


Now anything goes is really anything goes!  Let your imagination free!




I have another adorable 2 Cute Ink digi!  This little birthday froggy is so fun and I thought it would be the perfect card for a spring birthday!  Of course I'm not sure about you all, but I have 2 feet of fresh snow for my spring weather! LOL  Now come on and play along and also check out the adorable DT samples!!


~ Have a PINK Day! ~

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Very beautiful colours and so funny image.
    Hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile, Lee, and your color combo is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! That image is too cute and I just love the ribbons you used. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image, Lee, and your card is super cute! Love the simplicity and how it packs a powerful punch! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Great CAS card and I love that polka dotted ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Fabulous CAS card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the embossing background!
    Hugs,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!