Monday, March 21, 2016

LTSCB #74 - Anything Goes!!



Come play along this week with us.....Love To Scrap Challenge #74

The theme is Anything Goes........



I got this FABULOUSLY ADORABLE little dragon from one of our sponsors....Bugaboo Digi Stamps!!!  This is Clyde Friend!!!!  And I'm totally in love!!!

I printed him out and colored him up with Copics and used some cute dp I'd had for a while to make a colorful card!!!

Make sure you stop by the blog to see all the fantastic DT samples!!!


~ Have a PINK Day! ~

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Lee! I love your coloring. Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REally a cute card...and love the dragon too! Your coloring is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' CUTE!!!! Love your coloring, and the design is fab with those patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure can imagine the perfect recipient for this one!
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is totally cute! I love all the bright colors...it makes such a happy fun card! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is sooo cute! You did a beautiful job colouring the little dragon and I like the card design. It is so bright and cheerful.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You chose a cute digi to color up, and what bright, happy colors, too. Great creation, Lee !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! i love your card! so bright and funny!!!
    hugs
    irena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love how you colored him up and that bright paper is such a fun combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a bright card! The colors are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable!! Love the bright and cheerful colors :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card Lee and I love the image too! Julie xx LTSCB

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!