Thursday, March 3, 2016

Getting Well with Stampin' Up!!



Spring colds and allergy time are here!  Ok ok...so we're still knee deep in winter snow on my mountain....but the germs are finding everyone!  LOL  

So how about a cute little get well pick me up to send along to a friend?


I'm sooooo stoked about Stampin' Up!  in general...but one thing I'm so adoring is the matching dies they have for so many of their stamps!  Wait!  Wait!  OUR stamps!  OUR dies!!  I'm a proud and happy SU Demo!  Yeppers!!!

This is a super cute set in the new Occasions 2016 catty called A Nice Cuppa along with Cups and Kettles framelits dies!!  You can click on that title to purchase it through me if you'd like!!

I used this simple tissue holder tutorial from Splitcoastampers:

Pocket Tissue Holder

I hope you are currently germ free and enjoying some crafty time!!!  



~ Have a PINK Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. Very cute set, and what an adorable project, Lee! All is well here! Actually, we are in NM with our new grandson, so we are pretty stoked too! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute!!
    Stay warm and cozy...and germ free! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Love the tissue box design. It would make anyone who was feeling blah to perk right up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for this time of year, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...your little get well wishes are so cute! That is sure to make someone feel much better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!