Monday, February 15, 2016

Love To Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes!!



 LTSCB#72 Anything Goes

Come play along...it's Anything Goes so really....anything goes! LOL  Check out the blog for the details and the so pretty DT samples!!

I received this aaaaadorable image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and they are one of the sponsors for the prizes this challenge!!


She's called Snowbunny and it sure fits!!  Of course now you ALL know I couldn't resist a snowy winter image and a bit of pink!!!  LOL  I colored with Copics and used Stampin' Up cardstock and designer paper.  Then I used Stickles over her faux fur and added sparklies and pearls!!  Of course! LOL

Hope you have fun joining us and getting inky today!!!


~ Have a PINK Day! ~

3 comments:

  1. Awe this is so pretty Lee! I just love how you displayed her. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! LOVE the icy color combo and the bit of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! The big satin ribbon looks dreamy with the image. Pink and grey are a fabulous color combo :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!