Friday, January 8, 2016

Seasons Givings Blog Hop Winner and Challenges, Challenges!!!

Smiley from Millan.Net

First up....thank you ALL so much for your sweet and funny and amazing comments on the Seasons Givings blog hop post!!!  It's so fun to ring in each New Year with that special hop!!!  So many comments that made me smile!!!  I wish you all a fabulous 2016!!!  And now...randomly chosen....my winner is:

Happy New Year! I love all three of your cards. The pink birds in the trees are awesome! I love pink. I have decorated the Christmas tree in all pink. I loved it. Not so sure about hubby and darling son but then again, they didn't decorate the tree! lol
Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Must go cut out some pink birds! :D

CONGRATS!!!  Please send me an e-mail by next Friday with your snail mail addy so I can get the fun package out to you!!!   


Smiley from Millan.Net

And now for some fun new-to-me challenges!!  I plan to branch out and enjoy tons of great challenges this year!!!



 I chose the photo inspiration and of course since I love pink....the bright pink and white appealed to me!


Sooo love my Stampin' Up thinlets greetings!!  So fun to play with of course with the new pink glimmer paper!  All wrapped up in a big, satin bow!


Now for another awesome looking challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge 1




My tic tac toe is:  sparkles, embossing, new


NEW fun Stampin' Up goodness!!  I LOVE this Sunburst Thinlet and I embossed the rays, used some silver glimmer paper and of course the sun comes up new each day to brighten it up!

Come play along and get your creativity stretched and flowing!!!! 

~ Have a PINK Day! ~


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

7 comments:

  1. Great cards, Lee! I love the glimmer paper under the cut out "you" sentiment! You've given me a new idea for this set (which I already love)! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pink and white card for Fusion. Love the way you have used the die and what a lovely white bow, tied perfectly. I just can't tie bows! Thanks for joining Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Lee!! The sunburst is a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to have won your prize from the Seasons Giving Blog hop. Thank you so much! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Lee, love the sparkly 'you'! So glad you joined in the anniversary fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for participating in the first Stamping Smiles Designs, Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. Your card pops with the silver sparkle layer. Great positive sentiment and embossed rays.

    Tracie Pond
    Stamping Smiles Designs
    Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
    #ssdtictactoechallenge
    Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful use of that set!! The Blushing Bride glimmer paper peeking out of the die cut is to "die" for, lol. Perfect fluffy bow!! Great CAS card!! Thank you for helping us celebrate Fusion Card Challenge's two-year anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!