Monday, January 4, 2016

LTSCB New Beginnings Challenge!!







It's a New Year and LTSCB is celebrating too!!  This challenge is about new beginnings!!  Come play along with us!!





My adorable image comes from Julie Spiri Digital Stamps.   I couldn't think of a better way to ring in the New Year than with some PINK, glitzy presents!!!  And these little porcupines were too cute to pass up!  I hope you have a fabulous 2016 and go check out the the details of the challenge and the wonderful DT samples and then go get inky!!



~ Have a PINK Day! ~

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love that you colored them pink...adorable! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking color combo and cute hedgies - a pinkalicious wonder, Lee !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Lee! I agree this is a totally adorable way to bring in the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn cute and perfect in pink, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and sparkly- perfect way to start the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cute card you made. And, of course, love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too CUTE!! Fabulous CAS card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable images, Lee! Love 'em in pink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun!! Those porcupines are super cute and the pink and silver sparkle is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your creation. thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!