Monday, January 18, 2016

Hello From The Fairy Side!

Smiley from Millan.Net

 Heehee!  Couldn't resist tweaking Adele's song just a wee bit! 

Welcome to an Anything Goes at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!!!  Just click on the link and check out the details and the prizes and see the gorgeous DT samples!





I got this adorable fairy image, Berry by Beary Dust Stamps from our sponsor, StitchyBear Digi Outlet and I love her!!!  I pulled out just a few Copics and decided it was time for a bright and cheery design!  I used some of the huge amount of designer paper I have in piles in drawers!  And I'm really loving Stampin' Up!  Hello Greetings Dies!!  So fun!!

I'm also playing in the Curtain Call Challenge - Girly this week with her since it's an Inspiration Challenge with the theme of "girly" and has some lovely greens, blues and floral inspiration as you can see here:



Come play along and get your creativity on!

~ PINK Hugs! ~

13 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how you colored her...especially the hair. It's so wispy just like a real fairy. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and an awesome job with the Copics too! I, too, love how you did her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright and happy this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorably sweet and love how you've put this together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! I LOVE that giant ribbon and that hello die really is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Lee this is amazing, the colouring of her hair is fabulous,
    Hugs Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute! The image is beautifully colored and I just love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute card! You colored the image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that image, die cut and bow, Lee! You really created a sweet card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and fabulous card, Lee! Thanks for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty - such a cute card :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!