Monday, December 21, 2015

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!!!

Smiley from Millan.NetSmiley from Millan.NetSmiley from Millan.NetSmiley from Millan.NetSmiley from Millan.Net

It's a Pink Christmas post today!!!!  It's true I love Christmas in ANY color!!  But Pink...well duh!!  It's my favorite!!!  And if it's pink GLITTER??!!!   Swwoooon!!!



 

This is one of my favorite cards I made this year.  You know why?  YES!!!  Pink Glimmer paper!!!  One of the NEW products coming your way in just days!!!  I sooooo ADORE it!!  Of course!!  I used the gorgeous Wonderland dp to contrast the pretty pink sparkle!  And the Softly Falling EF is one of my faves for sure!!  I had a little snowflake charm because well, do I really have to admit all the little things I have in my craft room??  LOL  Having a blast with these Holiday Greetings dies and the glimmer paper!!




So how about a little tip so you can get all the pretty layering you like, if you're like me, but not use up all your glimmer paper to do it!!!  So here you go!!  Just cut out your layer to the size you need, this one is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.  Then I took a rectangle die that fit closely enough and used it twice to cut out the inside pieces so I can use them for other cards and then I still have what looks like a full layer on my card above!!!  VOILA!!!

Yes a few more days and a few more Christmas cards to come!!!  Hope you all are having a fabulous week!!!!

~ Have a PINK Day! ~
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Lee, Looks wonderful. You and your family have a joyous Christmas! Merry merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and I always love to see them done in pink. Just beautiful and a great tip too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!