Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Sweet Pink Christmas!!!

Smiley from Millan.Net

 I can tell you I've ALWAYS loved this little image!!!  I was thrilled to find it's actually designed by Floppy Latte Designs and our sponsor this week at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog is the fun Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet which carries this!!!!



 I printed it on a laser printer and then was able to color with my Copics.  Pink and snowflakes and a touch of glitter pen!!  This image always makes me smile and I think lends itself to being very much a pink Christmas girl!!!

Come on over to Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and play with us!!  This challenge is Anything Goes!!  Now you know you want to play!!  


~ Have a Pink Day! ~

5 comments:

  1. Awww . . . very cute!! And the pink is a great touch! Very pretty and girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and I love it done with all the pink as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Sweet image, that you colored beautifully.
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty - that is delightful :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. This is a great blog hop! HAPPY NEWS YEAR!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!