Saturday, December 5, 2015

Oh Christmas Cards! Oh Christmas Cards!



Oh you know it!!  I do so adore Christmas and with the snow piling up here on our mountain and the woodstove crackling away most days it's just heaven to sit in my craft room and make Christmas cards!!!!

 Now here are some of this year's creations using my Stampin' Up! addictions!!!  LOL




The Embellished Ornaments stamp set and matching dies are soooo pretty!!  Especially when you use the dies with glimmer paper!!  It makes CAS cards really pop!!!  I actually made card kits with this design....but I have to get them put up in my Etsy shop!!!  LOL

Supply List:   
Stamps: SU Embellished Ornaments
Dies: SU Delicate Ornaments Thinlets
Paper:  SU Whisper White, Basic Black, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: SU Basic Black
Accessories:  Twine



Now this card uses the MISTI!!  And it really, really is the Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented!!  I was gifted this by my amazing Boss Lady, Lydia Fiedler!!  It was a very special and appreciated gift when I had hand surgery a few months ago!!  It helped me immensely!!!  I love this Wonderland stamp set and this card uses a cool, new technique using the MISTI that Lydia came up with!!  Here is the link to the tutorial:

Splitcoast MISTI Marbling Technique

Supplies:
Stamps:  SU Wonderland
Paper: SU Whisper White, Basic Black, Passion Pink
Ink: SU Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Passion Pink
Accessories:  Twine



I made a little set of 4x4 gift cards using the Flurry of Wishes stamp set.  And the snowflakes were stamped in pink to contrast with the blue dp.  I seriously could make an entire PINK christmas house!!!  LOL  

Supplies:
Stamps: SU Flurry of Wishes
Paper: SU Whisper White, Night of Navy, Season of Cheer dp
Ink: SU Night of Navy
Accessories:  Ribbon, Pearls


More Christmas cards to come!!  Hope you are having a fun and creative holiday time!!!  If you see anything you'd like to learn more about please feel free to ask away!!!



~ PINK hugs!! ~

2 comments:

  1. All are so beautiful and each design is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun reading your blog. I miss having snow here. Your ornament card is particularly pretty. Oh and did I say I look forward to seeing your little moving emoties you post with.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!