Sunday, December 13, 2015

Dashing Through The Snow!

Smiley from Millan.Net


Yes, I have been on rather a Christmas card-making roll.  But then I do love making Christmas and winter cards all year round.  It's the snow addict in me!  LOL

I really never got into the habit of sending many Christmas cards out however, and the ones I do are all unique.  Only one year ever did I make a stack of identical cards to send out.  Although I just may be tempted again to do that with my MISTI!  Stinkin' love that tool!!  lol

But for now....here are a couple more of my Stampin' Up Christmas designs...




Maybe I should call it "Glitter All The Way"?  Heehee!  I used both the White and Silver Glimmer cardstock along with the Basic Black and Real Red.  Really it is a simple card and layout.  Again my favorite Sleigh Ride Edgelits, this time the sleigh and a little sliver of the silver ribbon that coordinates with the Jingle All The Way stamp set.  Topped with one of my faves again...yes I know, but I do so love those wooden snowflakes!

My tiny little Christmas tree display in my craft room is my staging for my photos for now.  Methinks it just might be a permanent staging that changes colors and designs with the seasons.

Here's another



I do so love ribbon and bows!  I wanted a more masculine design.  Yeah, yeah I know.  But seriously I don't get too masculine as most of you know, so this will have to suffice!  lol  The Winter Wonderland Vellum is so cool and it's reversible!  I saw the gold stripes but they weren't quite working for me, so I turned it over and VOILA!  Silver stripes!  The black cardstock just adds a little depth and masculine feel.  This ribbon is really easy to work with I promise!

I've got some homemade gift ideas coming soon...so stay tuned!  And also a great giveaway on January 1st!!  Meanwhile....I truly hope you're all enjoying the holiday season!!!


~ PINK hugs! ~


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Lee! You're making me want to stamp now .... and I have "must do's" that require my attention today instead. Arrrggggh! LOL Happy new week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards you created. Love the glittery paper you used too. Glitter all the way would be very appropriate. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!