Tuesday, November 10, 2015

LTCSB Bling It Girlfriend Challenge!!!

Smiley from Millan.Net Smiley from Millan.Net Smiley from Millan.Net


Time to bling it all up!!  Join us in such a fun challenge:




I got this super cute image from one of our sponsors, Limited Runs Digital Stamps.  I do so love my mocha!!  And pink!!  And bling!!  LOL  So it was perfect for me!




Come play along for a chance to win some cute images!!  And stay tuned for some serious Christmas card posting!!!!


~ Have A PINK Day! ~

7 comments:

  1. I love your card and love mocha too! I used to drink that quite often when I was working as the next door shop which also sold rubber stamps etc. also sold mochas and lattes. But drinking those every day packed on extra pounds too, I think! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm - looks fluffy and yummy! I love your coloring and dp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card for any coffee lovers out there! And pink is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what I need right now, a cup of hot cocoa <3 Gorgeous card..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable! Lovely design :O)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!