Sunday, October 25, 2015

Challenges with Stampin' Up!!!

Happy PINKTOBERNESS!!!!  

It's almost gone, but it's been a busy and exciting month!!!

I wanted to share my challenge and card for the HYCCT event on Splitcoastampers benefiting Breast Cancer....it's of course PINK!!!

You can find the actual challenge right here..there's still plenty of time to play along:  


It's also my card for this week's Love To Scrap Challenge Blog found here....it's Anything Goes so come play along:


Here's my card........


I used the lovely Stampin' Up One Big Meaning sentiment, lined it up perfectly to center with my MISTI tool, and used my brand new Brusho watercolors as enabled by the ever amazing Lydia!!!  lol

I am excited to also share that you can order all things Stampin' Up from me!!!  Or even jump in as a fellow demo!!!  It's fun!!!  Here's the link if you want to check it out!!




~ Have A PINK Day! ~

2 comments:

  1. I love the background! I would love a tutorial on how to do it. This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Your background is stunning. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!