Friday, February 27, 2015

Stampin' the Winter Away!!!

Smiley from Millan.Net

I am in SNOW HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm not sure if you've heard at all, but Colorado is getting LOTS of wonderful, gorgeous, amazing SNOW!!!  And our mountain is really getting hit hard....and it makes us so happy!!!!

Just since last Saturday.......so less than one week.........we have almost 4 FEET of new snow!!!!!!!!!  NEW snow!!!!  Here's a couple of pics since I can't resist sharing!!!!!  LOL



It's amazing!!!  And James has been on the ATV plow every few hours to keep the driveway clear....although running out of places to scoop the snow!!  LOL  Don't feel bad for him....he loves it!!!  Now this should help so much come our wildfire/drought season!!!

Ok...now on to some cards........because I've been having a lovely time making all kinds of cards this winter!!!




I'm addicted to the Gina K. Winter Wishes Stamp TV stamp set!!!  Well how can I resist making so many snowy cards with our piles of the white stuff?  I can't!  LOL  So here's a little button snowman....with a little gingham scarf!!  It's snowing tiny pearls by the way....now wouldn't THAT be awesome!!??  lol





Yep....there's my favorite (one of anyway...lol)  color combination and I LOVE hot cocoa also!!!  Who doesn't??  No, seriously.....WHO doesn't???  Wait...don't tell me if you don't.....I don't want to know!!!  ;)






Lots of winter....lots of cute snowmen.....but....I enjoy making all white cards too....like looking at a blizzard!!  lol  Lots of white.....cardstock, die cuts, pearls, ribbon, embossing.....it IS a blizzard of a card!!  LOL




 Now this adorable little bunny is a fabulous digi stamp designed by my friend...Katlyn....or KnK Designs!!!  She's also Tricia Traxler's daughter and it's easy to see they're both related with their amazing talent!!  He's named Juniper and I'm absolutely in love with him!!!


Smiley from Millan.Net

Now this was for the mini VSN with a treasure theme....


I so so soooo love Lili of the Valley images!!!  This little pirate bear just demanded to be colored and take center stage for my VSN challenge!!  lol  And see how I managed to still get my layers and bling in but make it for a boy?  ;)




Yep....another Lili of the Valley cutie!  And another boy card!  Aren't you all impressed???  lol




Before you know it summer will be here!  LOL  Well...ok, so we're still a few months away from Spring!  ;)   But when Misti was here visiting...oh yeah....forgot to tell you all she was here for a week!  And we had an AWESOME visit!  Tons of stamping!  She braved the snow just for me!  Now THAT's true friendship!!!  LOL  Anyway....we discovered the adorableness of digi stamps from 2 Cute Ink!!!!  I loved this little flamingo....pink of course!!!

Ok........so that's a little sampling of some cards....I've made a ton more, totally enjoying our snowy winter!!!  I hope you all are enjoying some creativity and inspiration with the winter instead of the blues!!  Oh ..... hmmm....that could be a card.....excuse me I must dash off to make that card!  lol

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

3 comments:

  1. Lee! You have been a busy gal! Love your cards. The white one is SO elegant!
    Enjoy your snow. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Busy girl you are! I love all of your beautiful cards too. I agree with Richard though....love the white on white one. I have missed card making and hope I feel well enough soon to resume more creative fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards, Lee!!! Looks like you've been having lots of inky fun!! And I love your snow photos!!! So beautiful! We've only had about 2 feet of new snow in our canyon, and we're loving it too! Hoping to get out for a snowshoe hike tomorrow! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!