Monday, August 4, 2014

Poppy Sketches - Punkins!!!


It's a new Poppy Sketches Challenge!!!  AND...........a new Poppy Sketches Design Team!!!  Head on over to the Poppy Sketches Blog to check it all out and to play along!!!


I flipped the sketch sideways and the little star is in the center of the bow and twine...


The pumpkins are from Starvingartist Stamps...our wonderful sponsor for this challenge!!!  I love coloring and making my own dp....and this sketch put me in a Fall mood!  A little bow and tag and tiles make a rustic little sentiment.



Hope you enjoy getting inky with all of us!!


~ Have A Creative Day! ~

8 comments:

  1. Is it time to start making Fall cards already? This one is so cute, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card with all those pumpkins on it. Great coloring and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Fall! Love this one! Ready for a chill in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love those pumpkins! So happy to be creating with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the DP Lee! Excellent job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!!! Your coloring always blows me away! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!